Saturday, September 5, 2009

Hair Cutting Party For Two!!!


Shortly, after Brady and Erins Wedding McKay and Gentry decided to have a "hair cutting party". McKay did the cutting and it took place on the front lawn. I knew they had scissors and they were trimming the long pieces of grass. Needless to say "I think the grass got boring".
I was able to laugh about the situation within about 10 min. but I was not thinking of pictures as I was cleaning piles of hair up off the grass. Ahhh! However, I did manage to get one picture. (not pictured are the four chunks that were taken off from the back and the side)
Wow! I sure do love these kids!!!!

2 comments:

Heide Gentry-Kemp said...

I love that little girl!! You need to post some more pictures!! Miss you guys and love ya a ton! See ya in 16 days!!

Kimberly said...

oh no! Poor Gentry's hair got cut again?! Good thing she is super adorable no matter what! love you guys!