Sunday, May 3, 2009

Spring Break in St. George....

The kids and I decided to take a little trip to Saint George with Danny's sister Kris and her three kids. Unfortunately, our husbands had to work. The drive down was a little crazy! We learned not to give drinks out right after getting into the car. Yep! we had a lot of "potty breaks". All and all we had a great time. Warm weather, fun activities and a lot of wonderful time with extended family.



Enjoying the Warm Weather at the Pool!




The kids playing at Fiesta Fun! This was the first year that the kids could drive their own cars.

4 comments:

Heide Gentry-Kemp said...

Those pictures are so dang cute!!! Oh I miss them so much! They are getting so big!!! They would love lagoon, we should go when we get back! Finally a post I love it and I love you guys!!! Miss you

Nick and Lisa said...

Your kids look like they had a fun spring break! What a fun mom you are. I can't believe we are both mom's...time flies!

Anonymous said...

I TOTALLY LOVE YOUR PICTURES. I totally have to laugh... Maria's little boy Lane is nickname TOAD. How funny is that? You have a geourge family!!

rebeccaV said...

Looks so fun! Hailey, your kids are so adorable!!